Sunday, April 1, 2012

New from Connie, Suzy, and mle!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated! Sorry about that -- things got kind of hectic here. My whole family {incl me, DH and all three kids} got sick.....for over two weeks. Talk about torture! We're finally getting over it, though, so now is a good time to update the blog.

mle Card at Scrap Orchard asked me to join her ct! I had a blast guesting for her last year, so of course I jumped at the chance. She's so super sweet, and I adore her products!
Her newest kit is called Daddy's Girl:
Daddy's Girl Pendants 
Isn't it adorable? Here's the layout I made with it:

Next up is an amazing bundle by SuzyQ Scraps called "Rough and Tumble." It includes a girl kit, a boy kit, wordart, and alphas:

Here's my layout with it, using everything in the bundle:
 Last, I have used Connie Prince's  buffet pieces at GingerScraps {scroll down to get a look at the kit}:

0 comments: