Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Want to Win Wednesday!

I don't have any new releases this week, but I'm still giving you the chance to win my products! Head on over to my store and post a comment here, telling me what you would buy if you won {no collabs, please!}.

For more chances to win:

1. Fan me on facebook
2. Follow me on twitter
3. Follow my blog
4. Share this post on facebook
5. Retweet this post on twitter
6. Subscribe to my newsletter
For every time you share, leave a new comment with the link.

I'll be back Friday to announce the winner! Remember, you are only eligible to win if you state what product you'd get if you won!

21 comments:

Patty said...

If I won, I would choose My Secrets {the bundle}. I absolutely LOVE the color scheme! :)

Patty said...

I'm a FB fan...Patty Colton.

Patty said...

I follow you on twitter...pjcolton

Patty said...

I'm following your blog...Patty Colton

Patty said...

I shared on FB...http://www.facebook.com/patty.colton

Patty said...

I retweeted :)
http://twitter.com/#!/KatsCreations23/status/126646746150477824

Patty said...

I subscribe to your newsletter. pattycolton.cmc at gmail dot com

Natasha (alohacowgirl) said...

Thanks for the chance to win! I'd love Jacket Weather.

719b3ffc-4af8-11e0-81fb-000bcdcb2996 said...

i love daddy's day. thanks for the chance!
Jenny L.

719b3ffc-4af8-11e0-81fb-000bcdcb2996 said...

i'm a fan on FB
Jenny Lindner

719b3ffc-4af8-11e0-81fb-000bcdcb2996 said...

i'm a newsletter-subscriber
Jenny L.

Kristal said...

I would choose sweet baby! So adorable!! Thank you for the chance!

Kristal said...

I am a FB fan! Thanks!

Kristal said...

I am a blog follower! Thanks!

Kristal said...

I am a NL subscriber! Thanks!

Kristal said...

I posted on FB! (and google+)

Daydreamer said...

I really like Daddy Day. The colors and wordart are great. Thanks for the chance :)

Daydreamer said...

I'm a fan on facebook :)

Daydreamer said...

I follow you on Twitter (just_nancy)

Daydreamer said...

Already follow your blog :)

Daydreamer said...

I also get your Newsletter