Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Want to Win Wednesday!

Holy cow, it's Wednesday already! That means another chance for you to win this week's stuffs! I only have one thing I'm releasing this week, but I hope you like it.


Would you like a chance to win? How about SEVEN chances?!

1. Fan me on facebook
2. Follow me on twitter
3. Follow my blog
4. Share this post on facebook
5. Retweet this post on twitter
6. Subscribe to my newsletter
7. And, of course, just commenting on this post will get you entered!
For every time you share, leave a new comment with the link.
 
I will be back Friday to reveal the new product and announce the winners! 
 
 

19 comments:

kimmyscraps said...

I love your templates! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Cabalistic said...

Facebook Re-share:

http://www.facebook.com/wykedNya/posts/220061218057971

Thanks for the chance!

cherokee said...

I am glad to see something I can use as masculine. Love the color combination.

Mama Cake said...

One of these weeks I am gonna win! :) Thanks!

Mama Cake said...

I am your facebook fan

Mama Cake said...

I follow your blog

Mama Cake said...

I get your newsletter

Natasha (alohacowgirl) said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

Connie said...

Hi Kat! Thanks for the chance...looks like a set of great templates!

Daydreamer said...

I am a fan on your facebook :)

Daydreamer said...

I follow you on Twitter (just_nancy)

Daydreamer said...

I follow your blog :)

Daydreamer said...

I get your newsletter :)

Daydreamer said...

Posted on Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/just_nancy

Daydreamer said...

Thanks for all the chances :)

So~Inkin~Cute said...

These templates look AWWWESOME! I am a template junkie! I can't scrap without them! haha!

Thank you so much for this awesome chance to win!

xoxo,
Candi
candice1973(at)comcast(dot)net

So~Inkin~Cute said...

These templates look AWWWESOME! I am a template junkie! I can't scrap without them! haha!

Thank you so much for this awesome chance to win!

xoxo,
Candi
candice1973(at)comcast(dot)net

So~Inkin~Cute said...

I am now a fan of yours on Facebook! Yay!!!!

Thanks for another chance to win!! My facebook URL is: http://www.facebook.com/candi1973

xoxo,
Candi
candice1973@comcast.net

Amie Lambert-Gaudet said...

Great templates Thanks for the chance to win