Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Want to Win Wednesday!

It's already mid-week, and you know what that means? Another sneak peek from me and a chance to win! 

Is it getting cooler by you? Are the leaves changing colors, yet? Believe it or not, there is a frost warning in my area! Crazy.

Now do you want to see the sneak peek of what I'm releasing on Friday, or what? Here it is!


Would you like a chance to win? How about SEVEN chances?!

1. Fan me on facebook
2. Follow me on twitter
3. Follow my blog
4. Share this post on facebook
5. Retweet this post on twitter
6. Subscribe to my newsletter
7. And, of course, just commenting on this post will get you entered!
For every time you share, leave a new comment with the link.

I will be back Friday to reveal the collection and announce the winner! 

36 comments:

Connie said...

Someone has be be first...today it looks like it's me! I love the sneak peak...thanks for the chance to win.

Daydreamer said...

I'm already a fan on Facebook :)

Daydreamer said...

I follow you on Twitter (just_nancy)

Daydreamer said...

I follow this blog :)

Daydreamer said...

I get your newsletter :)

PDXPam said...

Great Giveaway!! Thanks.

Off to follow you on twitter, I am already a follower here :)

Daydreamer said...

posted on my twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/just_nancy

PDXPam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daydreamer said...

The preview looks great. Thanks for the chances :):)

PDXPam said...

I am a follower of your blog via GFC.

PDXPam said...

I follow you on Twitter @pdxpam

PDXPam said...

I tweeted about your giveaway

@pdxpam

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the chance to win this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris Allport

Chris Allport said...

I already fan you on facebook.

Chris Allport

Chris Allport said...

I follow your blog.

Chris Allport said...

I shared on my facebook page.

Chris Allport said...

I retweeted

twizzle47

Chris Allport said...

I follow you on twitter.

twizzle47

Chris Allport said...

I already subscribe to your newsletter.

719b3ffc-4af8-11e0-81fb-000bcdcb2996 said...

thanks for the chance!

719b3ffc-4af8-11e0-81fb-000bcdcb2996 said...

i follow you on facebook

Florence said...

I love the colors in the sneak peak!! Love the chance to win too!!

Florence said...

I'm already a follower on facebook!! :)

Florence said...

I subscribe to your newsletter too!

Florence said...

I love the color in this sneak peak! Looking forward to seeing the whole package!

Mama Cake said...

Thanks for the chance to win your amazing stuff!

Mama Cake said...

I am already a facebook fan!

Mama Cake said...

I follow your blog already!

Mama Cake said...

I get your newsletter!

Mary said...

I'm a fan on FB

Mary said...

I follow you on twitter

Mary said...

I'm a blog follower (I'm starting to sound like a stalker, lol)

Mary said...

I get your newsletter

Mary said...

new kit looks awesome, I can't have enough fall kits!

Mary said...

re-tweeted your tweet with link to here

Mary said...

retweeted with link to here