Monday, July 25, 2011

Sneak Peek


Hello friends! Kara here with an awesome sneak peek for you! Kat has teamed up with Trish, from Trish H. Designs to come up with this fabulous collab for you. This collab will be releasing at PDP on July 27th, and at GS on the 29th. 
As always you have many chances to win.  Here is what ya have to do to win it. Good luck to all, and have fun!!
1. Fan me on facebook
2. Follow me on twitter
3. Follow my blog
4. Share this post on facebook
5. Retweet this post on twitter
6. Subscribe to my newsletter
For every time you share, leave a new comment with the link. That's a lot of chances to win!


8 comments:

Micheladas said...

I am following you on twitter :)

Micheladas said...

I am a fan on facebook :)

Micheladas said...

I am a subscriber to your newsletter :)

Micheladas said...

I am following your blog :)

Micheladas said...

I retweeted your post :) on twitter

Micheladas said...

I shared on fb :)

wahoolady said...

love the watermelon slice!
already a facebook fan!

wahoolady said...

already a newsletter subscriber.
Thanks for the chance!