Monday, June 20, 2011

Sneak Peek for June 22, 2011

Hello all, Kara here once again with a fabulous sneak peak that Kat has coming out at PDP this Wednesday and her guest store GingerScraps this Friday.


This kit, I know you all will love!! As always you have many chances to win.  Here is what ya have to do to win it. Good luck to all, and have fun!!
1. Fan me on facebook
2. Follow me on twitter
3. Follow my blog
4. Share this post on facebook
5. Retweet this post on twitter
6. Subscribe to my newsletter
For every time you share, leave a new comment with the link. That's a lot of chances to win!

9 comments:

Kristal said...

I just became a FB fan!

Kristal said...

I just posted about it on my FB page as well.

Kristal said...

I am a NL subscriber!

Kristal said...

I am now a follower of your blog. Thank you for the chance!

Daydreamer said...

I'm a fan on Facebook. :)

Daydreamer said...

I follow you on twitter. :)

Daydreamer said...

I follow your blog :)

Daydreamer said...

Already subscribed to your Newsletter. :)

Chris Allport said...

Already a facebook fan.

Chris Allport