Friday, June 10, 2011

New Release Friday!!

CT girlie Deanna here bringing you Kat's new release for this week!  As she announced, she's guesting  at Gingerscraps.net for June, and has an exciting new release there today!  You are going to love it!!  I know I do!  So, without further ado, here it is!  It's called Totally Rad, and can be found  here.

Here is the layout I did with this cute kit!  It's of my granddaughter Kelli, who is actually Totally Rad!  (and pretty cute too, even if I say so myself!)
and this one is from CT Girlie Tiffany!
  She even made you a freebie QP!!  Isn't it cute??
 You can download it here:

Now, for the winner of this great kit!  I used random.org to find you!!
The number was 14, so the winner is Daydreamer (Just Nancy)!!  Congratulations girl!
Please email Kat at katscreations23 AT ymail DOT com to collect your prize.
Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't be a stranger.

3 comments:

Daydreamer said...

Thank you so much... I have sent an email. :)


YAY!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 11, 2011. Thanks again.